The touch panel HMI device is used to monitor the variables detected by HART transmitters. The most typical application is the level monitoring of tanks for marine or industrial applications that require a dislocated control for their cisterns.
The HMI devices are used for monitoring and alarms management using the HART® communication protocol. It is possible to connect to the system up to 30 HART® compatible transmitters on two buses in multi-drop mode, while in mixed mode 30 HART® transmitters and 12 on/off switches (16 in the only On/Off version).
- HART® sensor management: configuration and calibration of the connected sensors;
- Tank and/or instruments parameter monitoring;
- Data Logger: all the collected data are available over the LAN or exportable via USB;
- Alarms Manager: with dedicated alarm logger;
- Total volumes and masses calculations;
- Remote access: it is possible to use the HMI with remote access over the LAN.